I am; a parent, a trans man, a polyamorous pansexual, married to a man, in love, living with chronic pain and fatigue, fighting depression and anxiety, an insomniac, an artist, a dreamer, looking for happiness, a feminist, an amateur philosopher, politically active and aware, interested in serious debates about any and all serious topics, following my own code of honor, otherkin, honest, thinking of baking something, a lazy poster, extremely tired, a fan of facts and information in general, and about a thousand other things...
- The small world illusion. (How do we “know” that we “know” what’s going on on the other side of the planet. Will look into propaganda and psychological stuff.)
- Otherkin, y/n? wtf? how? (I don’t think I’ve gone into my “stuff” much, so I figured I would, and would pick apart, explain, organize, etc. If ya’ll got questions for this sorta post that you’d like to see answered, send ‘em my way and I’ll include ‘em and the answers in my post.)
- Traveling Tales (I went to Toronto. I did stuff. This will be a post on what stuck out for me on this trip.)
- First Past the Post (In reaction to Iceland’s recent presidential election, there will be a post about the problem with the first past the post election model and it’s potentially/probable anti-democratic results.)
- On the Menu (gonna go back to posting what I’m making for dinners, refer recipes and such if there are any, if not only for my own logs then for the sake of sharing.)
- Social Justice. Ignorance, arrogance and other speedbumps along the way. (The more time I’ve spent researching, learning and growing as a human being, combined with time spent reading various Tumblr posts (mostly ones linked to me) makes me wonder if many self proclaimed social justice warriors have a clue.)
- The History of History. (This is a book title iirc, a book I hope I’ll be able to get my hands on and read before I get to this post, but also, I hope I don’t, because the concept, the idea of the book is something I’m fascinated by and would like to see how well I “comprehend” before I read the book itself… Either way… this will get written soon enough.)
- The problem with Self-Diagnosing (and other non-qualified diagnoses of self and others.)
- Creative Endeavors. (This will be self explanatory, when the time comes.)
- Good Dogs v.s. Bad Dogs.
- Realism is under attack!
- Is there such a thing as having your “own” opinion?
- Exploring spirituality.